Our summer started out with about 5 weeks of T-ball. McKay was the funniest kid to watch. More than half the time he either had his mitt on his head or covering his eyes. He could also be found daydreaming or looking down at his feet while playing in the dirt or talking to other team mates while the ball rolls right past him! Of course, the best part of t-ball....TREATS! >

On base

"McKay! PAY ATTENTION!"

Making a practice circle with his bat

Practice swings

McKay's liked being up to bat much better than outfield and he was actually a very good batter, rarely needing to use the T.
4 comments:
Your looking good, Mckay! Good Job with T-ball!
An update....wow!!! It's about time! I wish I could have seen him play, I bet it was pretty entertaining to watch. It's always fun to watch kids when they "play" sports. They never actually play!!! Cute pictures of him though!
He has a great swing....McKay did awesome
McKay did pretty good for his first time! And what a handsome boy@
Post a Comment