3rd Grader Hallie working the sidewalk!
7th Grader Aubrey modeling her first day of school outfit
5th Grader Breanna and the outfit she chose for the first day. (We had to talk about it for days!)
Aubrey and Breanna (Breanna is really missing having Aubs at the same school)
Aubrey and Hallie
Hallie and Breanna
All 3 beautiful girls!
Aubrey heading to the bus stop by herself *sniff* *sniff* I remember sending her off to kindergarten and 1st grade by herself, walking down the same street.
It is tradition for me to walk with the girls to school on the first day.
Breanna and her 5th grade teacher Mr. Hall
Hallie in her 3rd grade class
Stay tuned for McKay's first day of school on Wednesday...
3 comments:
Your girls are so adorable and cute. I can't believe you have a 7th grader. Where does the time go?
I'd keep my eye on Mr. Hall. he looks a tad bit deviant!
Your girls are ADORABLE!! And I love Aubrey's haircut--is that relatively new?
Post a Comment