Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Aubrey stars in Aladdin

Aubrey has dedicated all of her summer to Mystique Theatre and the production of Aladdin. She performs at least 2-3 nights per week and the production runs until the end of August. Aubrey is casted as a "Street Mouse" but was in other scenes as well. She has such a talent in performance and has excellent stage presence. Good job, Aubs!


Aubrey and her friend Amanda


Auberito!


Genie and McKay


Jackie, Hallie, Genie and Breanna

3 comments:

Joseph and Lauren said...

I am so glad you updated your blog. Good job Steph!

Bryan and Karalee said...

Alladin was such a good show! I am glad I was able to watch Aubs perform again. She does a really cute job up there on stage. She just has so much personality! She is one talented girl, thats for sure!

Shauna said...

Aubs is a natural on stage!!! I love to watch her perform. Alladin was excellent just like all their productions