On the 4th of July we spontaneously decided to head to Downata Hot Springs for an afternoon of swimming. Lauren, Joe, Lydia, Bryan, Karalee and Grant joined us for a day of fun. The water was very warm and the kids also enjoyed playing in the warm fountains. We coaxed our scaredy cat kids to ride the hydrotubes and they loved it. McKay ran up those stairs more times than I could count to go back down the slide. Aubrey, Breanna and Hallie bravely tried out the "Black Hole" a few times. We had a great time and enjoyed spending it with our family. We went home and had a BBQ with Bryan and Karalee. Luckily, Dave had already cooked the meat before our famous 4th of July 2009 hail storm. Dave spent a good portion of the night bailing our our window well of rain water and helping our neighbors too.

Aubrey (Lauren and Lydia also)

Breanna

Aubrey and Hallie sitting on the warm water fountains

Breanna and McKay enjoying the fountains

A blurry picture of McKay coming down the slide

Hallie and McKay climbing the stairs to go down the slide

Bryan and Joe playing a friendly game of pool basketball
1 comment:
Why do I look so ugly when I go swimming? I am sick of that!
Post a Comment