Bryan's birthday is exactly one week before Christmas so I think sometimes he doesn't get the attention he deserves on
his one day of the year. So in my attempt to make his day special I will blog about him. Well, what can I say about Bryan??? He is a funny person to be around. Most of the time I don't think he is trying to make a joke or be a comedian but we find ourselves laughing at the things he says or does. In fact, I enjoy reading his comments on our blog because they always make me laugh or smile. He always has a whitty remark to make. One thing I know we all like about Bryan is that he reminds us of Dad in so many ways. Many of his mannerisms mimic Dad's and the older he gets the more he looks like Dad too. So, since I miss Dad so much I get just a little fix by being around Bryan and remembering how Dad was. Bryan is a very humble and gentle person who is easy to approach. Lately I have appreciated the candid discussions we have had. Bryan is warm, kind, and genuine to everyone. So, on Bryan's
30th Birthday I want to wish him a very Happy Birthday!

I think Bryan and Karalee have such a cute family and I enjoy watching him be a dad to little Grant.

In attempting to find a picture for this post I came across this one of Joe and Bryan which was taken one Christmas morning when my mom gave them identical red shirts. We called them "Ace and Gary".
5 comments:
What a great sister to compliment and build people up. I love reading everyone's blog. You did a great job Steph and I agree that it is fun watching bry as a Dad. Grant lights up when his Dad walks in the room. It is so cute.It is wonderful to see your children mature and have families of their own. What a wonderful plan!
please do not put such disturbing photos of ed and i on this blog.
Thanks Steph for the nice comments on my birthday. Appreciate you thinking about me yesterday.
by the way that photof me and Joe was a tad bit disturbing. Joe and I look like we are holding hands. It does remind me of Ace and Gary when everyone looks at Ace and Gary and say "What are those guys doing?"
Steph- did you have to pick that picture of Bryan and Joe? Thats horrible.
Post a Comment