Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Kristina!


Today is my newest sister-in-law's birthday. Kristina and I were both born in the same year (1976) so for 5 months we are the same age! For Jared and Kristina's dinner/reception I prepared a slide show to music and collected pictures of them through the years. When I got Kristina's pictures and had to guess how old she was in some of them it was pretty easy...all I had to do is look at the hairstyle or the clothes and it was a cinch to tell what grade or age she was because we shared similar hair and clothing styles of the day! I am so happy that she is the newest addition to the Taylor family. I know she makes Jared very happy. Happy 32nd Birthday Kristina!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

We are all happy to have Kris as a part of the Taylor clan. It's fun to have another Dec birthday. I always would think how old is Jared's wife and WHERE THE HECK IS SHE!!!!! Little did I know she was born the same year as Steph. I don't think I will ever mess up on how old she is every year. Happy Birthday Kris