Saturday, December 6, 2008

More Treasures!




My sister in law, Aime, came across a few more pictures that I haven't seen! Sadly, I don't have many pictures of my Dad with McKay so finding these is a great blessing. These pictures were taken at Bryan and Karalee's reception in October 2005. McKay was almost 2 years old. About a month after my Dad passed away, I made a Grandpa book for my girls with pictures of Grandpa and them together along with stories they remember. These books are precious to me and the girls. Since McKay was only 3 1/2 when he passed away, McKay doesn't have the memories to write down so I have jotted down things I want McKay to know about his Grandpa and gathered what few pictures I have. These new pictures will be ones that McKay and I will always cherish!

3 comments:

Joseph and Lauren said...

Wow! How cute!! I love the way Mom is looking at Dad in the fist picture. What a priceless look. I am so glad you have them

Jess and Whitni said...

These make me miss my Uncle Randy so much... I agree with Lauren, I love the picture of your mom and dad looking at each other! How neat!

Shauna said...

As I look at those pictures it definetly brings back memories of Dad and how much he loves his grandkids. If each parent would picture their own child in the arms of Grandpa his smile would be just as big and his kissersies would be just as sweet. He is so very missed and never forgotten. What a gift! Thanx Aime for taking them.