Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hallie's 10th Birthday





I know, I know, I am so behind on my blogging. I check my blog to see if others have updated and get disappointed if I see the same posts, however, I don't update my own!
Hallie's birthday was in February and we had our own family birthday party on her birthDAY and a friend party the following Saturday. She wanted to have a horse birthday cake so I made my best attempt at a horse cake. The horses were too heavy for the cake and sank down into the grass. Oh well, Hallie liked it so that's all that matters!
Hallie invited her friends and nieces and nephew to EP Athletics where they ran around, jumped on trampolines, went down a zip line into the foam pit, and slid down the skater ramps. We rented out the gym so it was all to ourselves which made it even better. Afterwards, we went back to our house for presents and cake. Hallie had a great birthday and as usual I am always happy when a birthday week is over. It is a lot of work and planning!







1 comment:

Shauna said...

"Thank you everyone!" Love you Hal