The best cake EVER!
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Steph is 35!
I usually don't post about my own birthdays but since there were a few pictures taken this year I will. I had to work all day but it was kind of fun to be spoiled by the staff at work. While I was gone, Lauren and my mom came over and cleaned my house from top to bottom. Dusting is my least favorite chore and I am always so happy when someone does it for me. When I walked in my house I could smell clean and it felt so good! I have the best sister and mom in the world! Dave picked up my favorite german chocolate cake but forgot the vanilla ice cream. German Chocolate cake is not the same without vanilla ice cream! Dave is so good to me...he went to the store just for the ice cream while we waited. He loves me! It was a good day. I guess since birthdays are kind of an annual thing and a mandatory requirement of living on this earth, it is nice to be remembered by family and friends once a year!


The best cake EVER!
The best cake EVER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Glad you had a nice birthday..who's the old hag in the background?
I'm glad you had a good birthday. Your mom and sister are so amazing to come and clean your home! I was just thinking that I was 35 years old when Denise was born!
P.S. Tell your mother she does NOT look like an old hag. She is quite the opposite and very beautiful and her daughter looks a lot like her!:)
Happy Birthday Steph
Post a Comment