This dance is called "Fembots" and they dance like hip hop robots.
They have to walk out like stiff robots. Breanna is so cute!
The lyrical number is to the music "Numb"
"Show Stopper" team at the end of "Cold"
Breanna's jazz number is to "Cold" which is why they shiver.
Hallie's jazz dance is to the oldie "Do You Love Me?"
End of "Do You Love Me?"
Hallie's hip hop dance "Shake That"
Hallie's lyrical "Lullaby"
This is the story of my life...doing competition hair and makeup!!!
3 comments:
Great captive pictures of the girls dancing..you really captured their personalities
You have so many fun posts up I don't know what to comment on! Love the pictures of back east. It is so great you got to do that with Aubrey. Love the pictures of you too! You look great and 35 is a great age to be. And your girls are so cute--and I can't believe Aubrey is a HHS cheerleader!! Can't wait to see more pictures.
Sure love those girls. Can't believe how old they are getting. They have more talent then I could dream of at their age!
Post a Comment