Monday, June 15, 2009

This post is for Breanna!

Breanna commented on my last post that she was "bored" with my blog because I haven't updated for while. We have had a very busy start to the summer. McKay has tee ball games 2 mornings a week, the girls have gymnastics 2 afternoons a week, the girls have piano lessons weekly, Aubrey has play practice nightly...it has been fun but very busy. This Friday Dave and I leave for England so it will be especially hectic getting everything in order so we can leave. I don't like that part of leaving on vacation but it is always worth it when we finally pull away and head out. I have never been this far away from my kids and it makes me a bit nervous. I know they are in great hands with my Mom but an ocean away is a long way! I'm hoping to blog every night and post pictures so the kids can see what we are doing every day. There you go Breanna! Now you have something different to read. Love ya!

3 comments:

Roger and Deborah Garner said...

You and Lynne are on the same wave length. They are leaving for Chicago and New York Sunday! They even have tickets for Wicked. Have fun!

Breanna Penrod said...

Thanks mom for posting something new. You are going to post a lot on vacation!!!!! I am going to miss ya! I love you mom. AND dad. :) Well I want you to take tons of pictures!

Cami said...

Have fun on your trip!!!