Thursday, June 25, 2009

Day 6 (Banbury, Warwick and Stratford Upon Avon)

It was so fun to go to Banbury, England to see where Dave served as a missionary. Banbury is a fun and beautiful place. Dave street contacted on Broughton Road and we walked down it and took video and pictures. We found a traditional fish and chip shop and had lunch. It was very good, just as Dave remembered it.







In the background is where Dave would street contact as a missionary. It seemed like a wonderful place to introduce people to the Church.
We next zipped over to the birthplace of Shakespeare and we were lucky enough to get into a professional production in the Shakespeare Theater at the last minute. We watched Julius Cesear and I did not love it. All in all we had a great day!


Shakespeare's Birthplace is behind us.

Tomorrow the guys have a tee time at the Belfry in Sutton Coldfield and they are more than excited. I get my chance to drive tomorrow on the left side of the road and the right side of the car. Anne and I are going to do our own thing (we don't know what yet) and I get my chance to drive in England!




No comments: