We recently celebrated Aubrey's 14th birthday. It was on a Saturday and she was able to go sledding with some friends during the day. Later on that evening our family went to Harry Potter 7. I think she had a great day and got some things she wanted. She just advanced to Miamaids. I know she looks small but she is getting old which is making me old too! Love you Aubrey!

What a lame-o mom to not remember to buy candles for the cake! Dad came to the rescue with 14 toothpicks.

5 comments:
So happy to see some new posts!! Happy Birthday to Miss Aubrey. I can't believe she is 14! She is a great young lady and I am so blessed to know her.
Sure do love Miss Aubrey. She is an exceptional young lady and is in a league of her own!!
I agree 150% with what Lauren said...LUATWTP!!!!
14 toothpicks?? Nice save Dave.
Happy Birthday Aubs! I see driver's training is right around the corner!! I can't believe she is that old. She was just 7 years old when we got married. where does the time go!!!
Post a Comment