
Sunday, December 26, 2010
Christmas Parties and Programs
The month of December was cRaZy busy for us! Not only did Dave and I have multiple parties to attend but the kids had choir concerts and Christmas programs and their own friend parties to attend and throw. I was literally scrambling to get one gift bought and ready for the next party to shopping at the grocery store for the ingredients I needed to make the food item I needed to take the the next holiday party. Pretty much living hour to hour and hoping time would slow down just a little so I could get everything done. I know this is not much different than the hustle and bustle YOU all feel, but this year it seemed to be extra insane. Aubrey and Breanna had a week of dress up at school...crazy hair day, super hero day, crazy sock day, nerd day. Of course they participated in all of them so it was fun to also have "Halloween" the last week before Christmas break!
Hallie wearing Grandpa Randy's cowboy hat for the Christmas program at Ellis Elementary. The 4th Grade sang "Give Me An IDAHO Christmas!"
Our two very nerdy girls!

Crazy Hair Day with multiple braids and flowers
Crazy sock day!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment