Sunday, December 26, 2010
Go BIG Blue!
Here are some cute, fun pictures I took of Aubrey cheering at a basketball game. My new camera is so great for action shots. I should have gotten a camera like this a long time ago. Aubrey loves cheerleading. She has lots of energy and is very sharp! She works very hard at it too. Cheer practice is at 6:30 am three mornings a week. She gets her bags packed the night before and wakes herself up in enough time to get a little breakfast and head out the door. Luckily we car pool with 4 other cheerleaders so we don't drive every day. Aubrey is very responsible and Dave and I have been very pleased with how she has been able to juggle all of the activities she does. GO PANTHERS!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
BY FAR THE CUTEST CHEERLEADER EVER!!!!!
Post a Comment