Saturday, March 7, 2009

Superior!


Aubrey, Breanna and Hallie participated in the Pocatello Music Club Festival today. They each had to memorize 2 piano songs and play them for a judge. The judge can give them a Superior, Excellent, Good, Fair or Poor rating and each of them got Superior. They work VERY hard on piano and we are proud them. I was given the option to compete in festival when I was a young piano student and never did it because I didn't like to memorize and was too nervous to play in front of a judge. I have to take my hat off to them for participating. Amazingly, they don't even get too nervous or anxious to perform. I signed them up for lesson scholarship auditions which take place next Saturday. Hopefully they can earn us some money to go towards piano lessons!

6 comments:

Shauna said...

What a great picture of the three angels. I am proud of their achievements with piano, school and church (and not in that order)Congrats on SUPERIOR!!!!!

Shauna said...

Tha picture of HAllie and how she is posing is hysterical...

Lynne said...

I remember you being a natural on the piano while I definitely was not! Your girls are so cute!

Bryan and Karalee said...

Coonratualtions Girls!!! I remember when I went to festival, it was very scary. I am so proud of you for doing do well and for all getting superior!!! Thats awesome!

Jen Hunt said...

Congratulations ladies!!! That is awesome! (Hallie's pose cracks me up)

Cami said...

That's right...make them earn their keep!

No really, I am highly impressed with your girls' ability and talent. It has to be genetic right?