Monday, March 23, 2009

Merry Spring Break!


This is what my kids woke up to this morning to start their first day of Spring Break. There are drifts in our driveway! I know we need the moisture, but SNOW???

5 comments:

Cami said...

Bummer huh??? My sister is here from Oregon, no coats :( 9 kids trapped indoors for a week!

Bryan and Karalee said...

toughen up Steph, the snow has already melted. we need the moisture for the elk up in Tincup.

Jess and Whitni said...

Hahaha bryan and karalee's comment made me laugh!!! hahaha ya that is a BIG bummer, I'm with ya on this one... I'm ready for summer to be here already for sure!

Aubrey said...

That is terrible. Sure made my Spring Break feel like Winter Break! If you look outside, it is snowing AGAIN!! ugh. Cute blog though mom! XOXO

Jen Hunt said...

Wow! That is craziness!