Dave took a 3 hour lunch break to insure proper installation!
EXTREME BYU FANATIC!
I don't have to hear about it anymore! Finally we have the Mountain Network so Dave and all BYU Fans everywhere can come over and enjoy BYU games from the comfort of our family room! I caught Dave doing the Direct TV Mountain Network Dance. Have you ever seen it before? Next time you see him, ask him to show you his moves. Feel free to join Dave for any or all BYU games but be aware (Bryan) that Dave only likes to watch games with TRUE BLUE BYU FANS. Go Cougs!
5 comments:
Ha Ha Ha! I will be the first to comment on this post! I find it dissapointing that I am not charachterized as True Blue. I am a loyal fan my friends. I care about BYU, but I have found like my Dad that over the years as soon as BYU is about to get to the top of the mountain they come crashing down leaving poor fans sobbing and depressed and frustrated. The next year, hopes rise again with things like Quest for Perfection, and undefeated season talk, but then like an "old familiar tune" they lose big Games that they should be winning. Oh Well, I better not show up to Daves on Saturday because of my attitude. Maaaaaa!!!
Yeah for you guys! We made the switch in August from Dish to Direct T.V. just to get the Mountain. We like Dish better but it's worth the sacrifice.
David, good to see that you have aquired such tv. may you and the lady cougs be blessed with many victories in the near future. i will be there for the utah game if thats ok.
hahaha that is funny!!! I think satelite is every man's best friend!!
Oh, Dave and Garth are too alike (except for liking BYU!!) We had to get Dish as well just for the mountain channel. -To watch the Utes, of course- I have to admit, I have liked Dish as well, because now we have BYU TV. There are some great programs on there...Go Figure!!
Gotta Go, the big game is about to start. Go Utes!!
Post a Comment