
Me at the gun range. Randy would be suprised at my grouping. I even brought the target home to prove it. Me and Mike's son Dallin at the Dr. Pepper Museum in Waco, TX
Monday, September 7, 2009
BYU vs. Oklahoma
My brother, Mike, invited me to Houston to spend time with him and his family. I flew down to Houston and spent 4 great days. First, Mike and I went to the gun range and shot his handgun. I was pretty lucky and shot respectably. Mike has a membership at a really nice country club and we golfed 33 holes until Mike said that his wife's permission slip had expired and we had to go home. On Saturday we drove to Arlington to the BYU game but stopped along the way to see a few sights. The highlight of the trip was going to the Dr. Pepper museum in Waco, TX. If you believe that you are wacko! The real highlight of the trip was going to Jerry's World and watching the BYU vs. Oklahoma game! It is an amazing building. It was an amazing game. I thoroughly enjoyed each moment especially when the sea of red quickly parted and left the building, leaving BYU to celebrate on the field. It was great to spend time with Mike and his family and take part in BYU history.
Amazing!!!!
Enjoying the BYU post game party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
cool! Glad you had fun.
I have to give you credit Dave, i was afraid to go for fear of a blowout. Let's hope BYU doesn't lose focus, and get overconfident, and can win the rest of their games.
Dave, I'm glad you got to go to the game while you were there. I was at the game as well. Until you see that stadium in person, there is NO way to discribe it! Go Cougs!!
I am so glad that you are such a BIG BYU fan...The tradition goes on and on and on...Glad you had the experience of a lifetime.
Post a Comment