Happy 11th Birthday! Since you are my #1 follower on this blog I thought I'd write you a message that I know you will check today!
I want you to know how much I love you and how much joy you have brought me. Yesterday I shared with you my memories of the day of your birth. It always brings back to my memory the feelings I had on 9-8-98! I opened up my journal this morning to see what I wrote about your birth.
Written 9-10-98
"At 8:00 pm I was moved to my room and Breanna was brought to us. She was all clean and wearing a green bow. The hair on her head shocked all of us since it was more matted down after birth. The nurses spiked it up on top. She was all nicely wrapped up and warm. She is beautiful- especially when she is awake- her eyes are so pretty. My mom and dad say that she reminds them of me. She has slept a lot. That night she just slept in my arms."
Your eyes and hair are still my favorite features of yours. You have always had beautiful eyes and your hair is so thick and beautiful.
I also want to share with you what I wrote the day you were blessed.
Written 9-28-98
"The blessing that Dave gave Breanna was special. He blessed her that she would have a gentleness about her that would help her to have a forgiving heart. He also blessed her to have a special friendship with her sister Aubrey throughout her life. He blessed her that she would have an inner testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ and that she would develop it throughout her life."
Breanna, you are a special gift from Heavenly Father to me. I feel so lucky to be your mom. I hope your birthday is all that you want it to be today. I love you!
Love, MOM
P.S. Unfortunately, digital cameras were not around when you were born so I would have to scan in a bunch of photos of you as a baby to post today....so.....I found a few pictures of you that I scanned awhile ago while doing your Grandpa book. I'm sure you won't mind seeing pictures of you with Grrrrrandpa! I'm sure he wishes he could wish his "kindred spirit" a happy birthday today!
I love your smile here! Look at your small little hands and your almond shaped eyes!
"Come on Papa! Come on Papa!" You've always know what you wanted and gone for it!
"Grandpa's horsie"
Love the curled up toes. Now that is INTENSE love!HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Breanna! I sure do love you!
Of course you know Grandma can't read that without crying Manna. Grandpa loves his precious angel and wishes you a very happy birthday. He wants you to come and live with him as a family someday. I KNOW WITHOUT a doubt that he is a very hard worker and he is building a mansion for us ...just need to do the right things. LYTP (love you to Pluto)
A Happy Birthday to Breanna! I miss Randy and I'm not even there.
Love you,
Debbie
Happy birthday Breanna!!!! Hope your day was so so special! Thanks for posting these pictures =) hope she had a wonderful day
Post a Comment