Thursday, April 1, 2010

New York!

I only have a few pictures of my New York trip because my camera was broken. I relied on my friends to take the pictures and now I have to rely on them to get them to me!!! I did take a few on my cell phone so I'll share those for now. I had a great time. It was a very short trip (3 days) and we kind of planned it quickly (2 weeks), but it was a blast. I went with two of my friends, Kimberli Watt and Anne Cameron. We wanted to go to a few Broadway productions and see the sights of NYC. Both of them had been there 2 times before, but this was my first time. I'll have to blog the details when I get more pictures.


The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island were a definite highlight. I loved learning the history of what the immigrants went through to come to America and apply for citizenship.


We went to 2 Broadway shows: The Addams Family and In The Heights. Both of them were excellent! Here I am with the lead of In The Heights...Corbin Bleu (High School Musical)!! There is a long story behind this picture, however I will just say that I happened upon Corbin Bleu and asked him to take a picture with me. So exciting!


I tried to get a picture of all of us in Times Square, however, Kimberli is really short!

5 comments:

Lynne said...

So fun!! I'm glad you got to go and enjoy some time with your friends.

Jay and Kay said...

Glad you had fun Stephanita!!!!

Joseph and Lauren said...

Looks like a fun time!!

Jasonites said...

What a fun time! Girl trips are always fun.

Jess and Whitni said...

What a fun trip Steph! I bet you could spend a month in New York and still not get to see everything. Glad you had a good time, can't wait to see more pix! =)