We have been holding off because she doesn't have the money to contribute each month to a cell phone bill and it is not a necessity at this point in her life (in OUR opinion, not hers!) Well, one day last month when I was painting her nails I said (not thinking of course that is was possible for her to quit since I've told her millions of times before)...
"I will get you a cell phone for your birthday if you stop biting your nails!"
Well, I think it is pretty awesome to think how powerful the mind is! Aubrey has completely kicked her habit and no longer even has the desire to bite her nails! It was simply mind over matter for her. I guess that shows how much she really wanted a cell phone. Aubrey's birthday is November 27 so she has a whole month until she gets her phone but she has picked out the model she wants. I am very proud of her and her strong will power.
Look at those white tips!!!
3 comments:
Wow Aubs you should be on a nail commercial now your nails look great!! You should be proud
Will you guys buy me a new cell phone if I stop biting my nails?
I knew she could do it..Way to go AUBS. The sky is the limit...and my love for you farther than PLUTO!
Post a Comment