So what did I do with my old washer/dryer set??? Yesterday morning I put it on Craigs List and within an hour it was SOLD! I had 10 emails about them by last night before I removed my listing. Craigs List works! We have had a lot of success with listing items and selling them immediately.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Doing The Laundry Is Fun To Do, Fun To Do, To Do, To Do!
You know that song? Well I'm singing it right now! We just purchased a front load washer and dryer set and I am in heaven. This morning I am washing my king size sheets and thick mattress pad in ONE load! Can you beleive it? AND I am washing it in cycle called ALLERGIENE which adds steam and kills bacteria and dust mites. Now we will no longer be sleeping with bugs! Actually one of my favorite things about the washer and dryer is that we also purchased the pedestals that they sit on (which Dave was not originally happy about because they cost $250 each and he did not think they were necessary!) Each pedestal has a DRAWER! I know this may not be exciting to everyone but to me it is essential because it adds more storage space in my already crammed and incredibly small laundry room.


So what did I do with my old washer/dryer set??? Yesterday morning I put it on Craigs List and within an hour it was SOLD! I had 10 emails about them by last night before I removed my listing. Craigs List works! We have had a lot of success with listing items and selling them immediately.
So what did I do with my old washer/dryer set??? Yesterday morning I put it on Craigs List and within an hour it was SOLD! I had 10 emails about them by last night before I removed my listing. Craigs List works! We have had a lot of success with listing items and selling them immediately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Mom,
I am so happy that you have the washer of your dreams! I am so happy that you like to do the wash now!
:)
OOPS! Sorry that was supposed to be from ME! Breanna.
I was just talking to some friends about front loading machines! Since my washer and dryer are both almost 10 years old I could be shopping soon.
What a cleaning machine!!!!
Post a Comment