Aubrey got her braces off yesterday! Her braces were put on in July of 2007 and 18 months later has the most beautiful smile. Anyone that saw Aubrey before would agree that her treatment was a huge success. Thank goodness for orthodontics! She got her removable retainer today and on Friday I am going to clean her teeth and make bleaching trays for her to start whitening. I must say I think having the braces off makes her look older and I may be prejudice but I think she is the cutest 12 year old ever! Dave will be the next to get his braces off. At his last appointment the doctor said any appointment from here on out could be his last. Breanna and Hallie saw the orthodontist today and he confirmed that we will be paying for braces for the next 4 years! (It is not my genes...it must be Penrod, anything undesirable is his fault, right? :)
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
No More Braces!
Aubrey got her braces off yesterday! Her braces were put on in July of 2007 and 18 months later has the most beautiful smile. Anyone that saw Aubrey before would agree that her treatment was a huge success. Thank goodness for orthodontics! She got her removable retainer today and on Friday I am going to clean her teeth and make bleaching trays for her to start whitening. I must say I think having the braces off makes her look older and I may be prejudice but I think she is the cutest 12 year old ever! Dave will be the next to get his braces off. At his last appointment the doctor said any appointment from here on out could be his last. Breanna and Hallie saw the orthodontist today and he confirmed that we will be paying for braces for the next 4 years! (It is not my genes...it must be Penrod, anything undesirable is his fault, right? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
No fun! I never needed braces, but if I did I hope my parents would have been like you and had gotten them done EARLY! Aubrey looks beautiful (but she always did :-).
she is so beautiful and getting so grown up! where does the time go??
I have always thought she was beautiful...her teeth look great.
I am pretty sure that we will be paying for our ortho's vacation home.
Ohh Aubrey looks so grown up now!! She has such a beautiful smile =)
Holy Cow! She looks like she is ready to date and drive and....:) I can joke about that right since mine is only a toddler?! OR will that come back to haunt me? She looks so beautiful and grown up!!
Wow!!!!!What a precious "Grandpa's Angel" You are truly a beautiful girl...beautiful inside and out!!!!! I love you Auberito. Farther than PLUTO!!!!!!
Post a Comment