We had an unbeleivable amount of snow that fell on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! I know I've never seen that much snow in all the years I've lived in Idaho. I took a picture of the front of my parents' house when we pulled up on Christmas morning because is was so incredible. The pictures don't do the snow justice. Dave had to shovel our dog out of his dog house because it was buried in snow. I don't know how many inches we got but it was record breaking for sure! I know it paralyzed the community and many families did not get together because of it.
3 comments:
We didn't go to Idaho this year because of the snow. Usually we get up Christmas morning, open presents, and then head to Boise but we decided not to because we knew the storm was coming. We were so glad we chose to stay home. There was so much snow!!
I loved all the snow....I just wish it was a little warmer!
I am so glad we got out before that storm!! We left in the perfect window and were able to stay in front of that. But I bet it was nice to have a white Christmas! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment