Today I went with Hallie's 4th grade class to the Nordic Center up Mink Creek. We walked about 2.2 miles and it took us 2.5 hours....lots of breaks! The snow was beautiful since it just snowed about a foot in that area yesterday. It was powdery and crunchy and it actually tasted good too! I haven't eaten snow in a long time, probably since I was a kid, but that freshly fallen snow in the mountains was hard to resist! It was fun to spend the day with Hallie on a field trip and she reminded me that I have never attended a field trip with her before. I was trying to think back and I don't think I have...BAD MOM! Anyways, we had a great time with 30 degree weather.


I had to make sure I got a picture of me on the field trip with Hallie so she can always remember that I came :)




Hallie inside the Yurt where we had hot chocolate and lunch.
2 comments:
How fun for you and Hallie! I remember begging Mom to go on field trips with me. I think she finally came on one. I remember being so excited having my Mom on a field trip. I felt so special, just I am sure, like Hallie did.
It sounds like you better get with it steph and go on more filed trips.
Post a Comment