
Whoever thinks up kid friendly advertising and places their ad during children's programing is genius!
Today I was telling McKay that I could see the sugar bugs on his teeth and reprimanding him for not brushing his teeth before bed last night or this morning. Tonight I again reminded him of the sugar bugs and talked to him about cavities. McKay went into his bathroom and as he was putting the toothpaste on his toothbrush Dave and I heard him say, "Mom! You should buy Touch N Brush!" Dave and I immediately started laughing because we have both seen the advertising for this gimmic. (No offense to any of you who have been dooped into buying this fine product.)
Who would think a toothpaste dispenser could be effectively plugged on a children's programming station?
4 comments:
OOOOH, I was just thinking that i need something like that. I am tired of cleaning toothpast from the sink, counter etc....
But I am guessing that by your remarks that it may not be a great product?!?!?!
Oh, what kids will say! That's is hilarious!
Every time that I ask McKay to tell me what a Touch in Brush is, He always says, "You are Makin me ANGRY!!!!!" But all he told me was that you get your FAVORITE tooth paste!
Silly boy!
That is hilarious because Taylee has asked for it too! She says it is "So cool!" I just laugh and change the subject.
Post a Comment