Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Wedding
















It was fabulous! The temple was beautiful...my favorite inside and out! I think the one word I would use to describe the sealing was JOY. I know we all felt it. I am so happy for Jared. He finally found the one he has been searching for and I could not be happier for them both. Jared and Kristina make a stunning bride and groom. The reception and dinner was held on a Naval base and it was a beautiful setting for pictures by the water with the city of San Diego at a distance. Congratulations to Jared and Kristina!

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Great Job Steph Your comments and pictures are fun

Lynne said...

Yeah!! I'm so happy you're up and running. I have loved blogging--or I've loved other people's blogs and keeping in touch with them that way. You're family is so cute and Jared looks so happy.

Joseph and Lauren said...

Hello Stephanita my fellow blogging friend, let's go to Costco