Wednesday, October 29, 2008
I'm Throwing My Hat In The Ring!
I am officially entering the blogging world! This is my first post. I have been playing with my blog for awhile and have asked my sister-in-law, Karalee, many questions. She has created a cute blog of her own so I have picked her brain and she has helped me get started. I am learning the blogging terminology bit by bit. Just the other day I learned what a widget is! I have enjoyed reading blogs by friends and family so much. I can sit and read for an hour before I realize how much time has passed. It is a great way to stay connected. I hope you all enjoy reading about the Penradicals. My small family was affectionally called the "Penradicals" by my Dad. He had a nickname for everyone and this is ours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment